Job number: 26080728
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Job Title: Training Executive
Salary: £25,000 £28,000
Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week, core hours 9am - 5:30pm with a team rota to cover evenings and weekends
We are delighted to be working with a fast growing and hugely successful family run business in Eastbourne, who are seeking to appoint additional Training Executive to join their Client Services team.
This role is a highly customer focused and reactive role that requires calm, confident and technically minded individuals with a good grasp of systems, IT and web-based selling platforms. A methodical and logical approach is needed for this role which focuses on customers with queries regarding live system errors, troubleshooting and training requirements.
- Training new and existing clients on their systems
- Providing ongoing client support, answering incoming calls and emails
- Investigating client issues internally by liaising with in-house developers
- Conduct follow up contact with customers and ensure resolutions are given in a timely manner
- Co-ordinating diary appointments
- General administration
Requirements of the role:
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of our systems through self-directed learning
- Responsible for ongoing own professional development (including participating in training sessions)
- Engaging in shift working patterns as required (evening and weekends)
- Training experience in an office based environment
- Technical ability concerning IT systems, Software and Cloud based systems
- Experienced at handling customer queries.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and initiative
- Good time-management and top prioritisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- An excellent and flexible team player
- Ability to multi-task and remain agile in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills (Ability to express confidently and succinctly using a good level of English grammar)
- A sharp eye for detail
- Strong digital literacy skills (including use of Microsoft Office package)
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.