Grantham, Permanent, Full Time 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Managing the day-to-day Transport operations at our clients Grantham site.. As the Transport Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Transport Function on two sites. Duties include:
• Oversee and support a team of drivers to provide an efficient internal and external customer service.
• Plan, organise and manage, dispatching, routing, and tracking of delivery vehicles.
• Understand compliance with transport policies, procedures, and legislations.
• Ensure the vehicle fleet is properly maintained and efficiently utilised.
• Ensure necessary documentation and records are kept delivering weekly KPIs and profit and loss.
• Manage and resolve queries and adhere to legal requirements of fleet management.
This role requires candidates to have previous Transport or Logistics experience, with planning and back haul loads. Good Geographical knowledge is essential and so is the ability to work under pressure. CPC qualification helpful.
Benefits - Pension scheme - Free On-Site Car Parking - 33 days holiday per year (incl stats)
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group or enquire now to email@example.com or call Lisa on 01636 701702 for more details.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.