Uk Appointment Setter
UK Appointment Setter
Monday to Friday
8.30 to 5pm
1 hour lunch
25 days holiday
Our Newtown based client are looking to recruit a UK Appointment Setter to join their team. This role will suit an individual with excellent customer service skills who has the ability to make a high volume of telephone calls per day.
• Generating new sales leads through existing customer contacts
• Researching company information to convert into a sales call
• Meeting and exceeding defined KPI's as set by the Sales Manager
• Supporting the UK field sales team to generate prospective interest
• Contacting potential customers through agreed sales methods and targets
• Updating company database
• Performing telephone web based demonstrations
• Liaising with other departments as required
• Providing ad hoc support to other department
• Applicants will ideally have experience in B2B telesales as you will be required to make at least 100 calls per day
• Must be able to work under pressure and to targets
• Results driven
• IT literate
• Excellent communication skills
Established growing organisation offering a friendly sociable environment with opportunities for career development
25 days holiday
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury (01743 235 532)
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.