Job number: 8007043
- Shrewsbury Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £18,000 to £21,000 per annum
18 Months Fixed Term Contract
£18 to £21k+
8.30am to 5pm
Friday working to 1.30pm
Joining a small established team you will be responsible for delivering, creating video content on a multiple platforms in order to promote and represent the organisation. Using Video Editing production software Adobe Creative Suite / Premier Pro
• Manage all incoming video requests
• Fulfil video requests to a high standard
• Support the inhouse Graphics and Marketing team regarding their creative requirements.
• Record and produce digital content from workshops, events, seminars
• Proof reading
• Experience of Video Editing using Adobe
• Experience of graphical and design processes
• Strong knowledge of Canon DSLrs sound recording and film production equipment.
• Competent use of the Microsoft Suite
• Excellent communication skills
• There will be opportunity for European travel therefore a valid passport and the ability to travel
Established organisation within a niche sector operating on an international level. Opportunity to be part of a unique organisation and join a small friendly team .
£19 TO £21k + opportunity for travel.
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury (01743 235 532)
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.