Seasonal - Approx start Mid July
• An exciting seasonal opportunity to work in a newly refurbished restaurant
• You will be the front face of the business
• You will need to take food and drinks orders efficiently
• You may be required to carry out general cleaning tasks
• Maintain high standards at all times
• Be an excellent communicator
• Be able to deliver high customer service
• Have a great eye for detail and exceed customer expectations
• Be a strong team member
• Be able to work weekends and Bank Holidays
• Be able to provide work related references
• Ideally have own transport due to the location
• Ideally previous waiting on experience.
• Seasonal position
• Weekend and Bank Holiday working
• Various hours per week
• Parking available
For further information or to apply, please contact Emma Davies on 01970 229922, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
DisclaimerTravail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.