Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Burgess Hill
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, alternating every 4 weeks, 7am - 3:30pm and 10am - 7pm
Salary: £9.80 p/h
Benefits: Temporary with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate
We are working with an excellent employer in Burgess Hill who are expanding and looking for additional Warehouse Operatives to join their busy team. This is a hands-on role, assisting with all areas of the warehouse including picking, packing, goods in/out and stock control.
Please note, this role follows an alternating 4-week shift pattern - 7am - 3:30pm and 10am - 7pm. Please only apply if you are willing and able to accommodate this shift pattern for the long term.
This role is initially on a temporary basis with the opportunity to become a permanent role for the right candidates.
- Picking goods and parts for orders
- Packing outgoing orders including shrink wrapping larger items
- Scanning incoming stock and booking in
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Using Forklift (licence required)
- A background inwarehousing
- Forklift licence would be desirable
- Confident using some hand tools
- You must be proactive with a good attitude to work
- A reliable and dependable team player
If you are seeking an immediate temporary role and possess factory/machine based experience please apply today!
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.