£min wage for age
Full-time (40 hr)
Our Newark based client is seeking Warehouse Operatives who will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient warehouse service. Ensuring goods in and outbound orders are processed and dispatched within company timescales.
• Accurately pick, pack and dispatch products and customer orders in a timely and efficient manner.
• To enter and record daily methods of dispatch onto the Company's computer system.
• To assist in the make-up of products for Shelf Stock and Customer specific orders.
• To process Letters/Flyers in to envelopes for mailings.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have:
• Previous warehouse experience is desirable but not essential
• Basic IT skills are essential
• A positive can do attitude and a flexible team player
• Friendly personality with a sense of humor
• Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with people at any level
To apply for this role please email us an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01636 701702.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Travail Employment Group who are acting as an employment business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.