Temp to Perm
37.5 hours per week 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00 rotated on a weekly basis.
We are looking for a warehouse operative to work on a temp to perm basis for our market leading client in the field, you will be working rotating weekly shift pattern of days and afternoons. Own transport due to rural location
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Deal with inbound vehicles following the correct company procedure.
• Ensure safe handling, storage & repacking of all products in line with stock locations, rotation and TPQ policies.
• High accuracy with pick operations.
• Load distribution vehicles in a safe, presentable manner and highlight all errors and damages prior to completion.
• Deal with trade counter customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Assist with inventory counting when necessary.
Key Skills / Attributes:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Numerical and focused on accuracy.
• Pays attention to detail.
• Remains calm under pressure.
• H&S basic or higher desirable but not essential.
• Basic IT skills in excel/word/outlook desirable
You will require transport to access this rural location. This is to start Tuesday 5th October so apply today firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01476 577248
This is being advertised on behalf of Travail Employment Group acting as an employment business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.