- Free Parking, On Bus Route, refreshments and cooking facilities, 28 Holidays Per Year, Supportive Team and Excellent Working Environment
- Title - Warehouse Operative
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, experienced and conscientious warehouse operative to work within a small and friendly department, for this role the successful warehouse operative will need accuracy and attention to detail to complete various warehouse tasks including picking / packing and stock control. The ideal applicant will have strong computer & arithmetic skills, be a good communicator and work well within a small team.
Essential Requirements for the role
- Good arithmetic skills, addition & multiplication are a must
- Solid IT skills, the role has a large reliance on Warehouse Management Software, the successful applicant must be IT literate.
- Demonstrate care and attention to handle stock and assets throughout the whole supply chain process
- Ensure damage is kept to a minimum
- Develop knowledge of company products, suppliers & customers
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual stock checks and audits
- Able to steadily increase productivity levels to meet company targets, whilst maintaining quality standards
- Develop knowledge of company quality policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ensure effective communication across the business.
Other beneficial requirements for the role
- Have picking and packing experience
- Have previous experience of working within a busy warehouse environment
- PC literate for data entry on SAP ERP System
- Can demonstrate a logical approach to work
- Good communication skills to liaise with other departments
- Able to listen, understand and carry out instructions
- Ability to work on own initiative and within the team
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Must have a flexible approach to work, with the ability to multi task
- An open mind to further training and development
Normal hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM, flexibility will be required to adjust days as required to suit the needs of the business to a reasonable extent.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.