Part time 20-25 hrs per week 0800-1300 Monday to Friday.
Due to increase in workload, our client is looking for a part time Warehouse Operative. General Duties include;
- Assist in processes linked to logistics and warehouse
- Support of the Account Managers / Sales Team if requested
- Assist in Managing warehouse in compliance with company's policies
- Carry out all operations in the warehouse, such as receiving, warehousing, ordering, distribution and maintenance.
- Warranty premium customer service and avoid back orders at any time
- Process customer orders and ensure all orders go out same day.
- Full responsibility for VADOplex stock control and maintenance and repair - training will be given.
- Assist in stock taking twice a year.
They are looking for somebody that is well organised with good planning and communication skills. Problem solving ability, initiative thinking and solution-oriented behaviour. Customer orientated and looking to exceed their expectations. Understand complex processes and their interactions in the system. Ability to keep overview even in stressful situations, economical thinking, self-motivated, team player and support the team spirit. Openness to changes and improve own skills, reliable and trustworthy individual. Ability to process all required tasks and processes through Navision, One-Note, and any other systems. Training will be given.
If you feel this role is for you, please get in touch with Molly on 01225 307411.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.