Job number: 8006418
- Shrewsbury Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £9.62 per hour
- + Monday – Friday , Temp to permanent , Free Parking
Temporary to perm
8:30am to 5pm
A warehouse operative role in a well-established and successful company in the Oswestry area.
- General warehouse, packing, loading and unloading.
- Stock checking.
- General duties as required
- Good physical fitness as the role will involve some heavy lifting.
- A strong work ethic, good organisation and the ability to work methodically are all essential to this role.
- Previous experience in a warehouse operative role is desirable, but not essential.
- Previous manual handling training highly desirable.
- Previous Forklift experience desirable
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Shaun on 01743 235532. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Similar roles include
Warehouse operator, warehouse worker, Laborer, FLT, Forklift driver, Production operative
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.