Warehouse Operative (with...
Warehouse Operative (with Counterbalance)
Job number: 51900999
- Aberystwyth Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £8.50 to £8.70 per hour
Warehouse Operative (With Counterbalance)
Temp - Perm
£8.50 - £8.70ph
Monday to Friday 0600 - 1400 or 1400 - 2200 (Alternate Shifts)
Our client is seeking a Warehouse Operative (With an in date Counterbalance Licence) for an immediate start.
• To help achieve the KPI targets on a consistent basis
• Tohelp manage and prioritise the workload of the team on a daily basis including the unloading / loading of wagons in a timely manner, requistions and returns. To manage the work load and cover of the effluent plant team.
• To complete all documented checks and paperwork and to liaise proactively with the relevant departments.
• To maintain and increase hygiene standards by managing documented cleaning and hygiene schedules across both areas.
• To ensure full compliance with Health and Safety, reporting any issues to the Logistics Manager. To maintain a focus on risk reduction.
• To operate any equipment as required and to train others in the same operation.
• Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the role is working in a small, but very busy, team, comprising 1 other Warehouse Operative and a Logistics Manager
• Up to date Counterbalance Licence essential
Please send cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01970 229922
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.