Job number: 27001017
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £9.73 to £10.73 per hour
- + Temporary to permanent position, Free parking
Temporary to permanent
Three Shift Rotation
£9.73 ph rising to £10.73 after probationary period
Our client has an urgent requirement for an Stock Controller to work within their busy warehouse. Excel experience is advantageous but not essential. You will need to be hands on and happy to manually move product around the warehouse and help prepare and receive orders.
Duties will vary but will include:
• Loading and unloading products by hand or by forklift
• Checking for damaged goods or missing items
• Cleaning and tidying the warehouse
• Track shipments
• Oversee storage of products
• Stand in for the supervisor when needed
• Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Proven work experience as a warehouse operator or similar role
• FLT Counterbalance and Reach Truck Licence
• £9.73 per hour rising to £10.73 after probationary period
• Temporary to permanent position
• Full training provided
• Excellent on site facilities
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking and very stable organisation. Their reputation locally is excellent and their workforce long standing.
Other Relevant skills or knowledge include:
Stores Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Goods inwards, Logistics Planner
For further information please contact Dan Roberts at Travail Wrexham on 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.