Job number: 27001020
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £8.21 per hour
- + Temporary to permanent, Free Parking, Overtime Opportunities
Temporary to permanent
Our client has an urgent requirement for an Warehouse to work within their busy warehouse. Warehouse experience is advantageous but not essential. You will need to be hands on and happy to manually move products around the warehouse and help prepare orders for dispatch.
Duties will vary but will include:
• Pick a variety of products ready to be dispatched to customers
• Follow dispatch and order notes
• Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked and secure
• Take responsibility for working through your orders independently
• Help out in any team tasks, such as cleaning equipment and checking stock
• Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Proven work experience as a warehouse operator or a similar role
• Willingness to learn new skills and adapt into a new environment
• Temporary to permanent position
• Full training provided
• Excellent on site facilities
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking and very stable organisation. Their reputation locally is excellent and their workforce long standing.
Other Relevant skills or knowledge include:
Warehouse Operator, Production Operator, Machine Operator, Picker, Packer
For further information please contact Dan Roberts at Travail Wrexham on 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.