Job number: 27002027
- Wrexham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £924 to £1,014 per annum
- + Free Parking, Permanent Opportunities
Wrexham Commutable from: Chester, Deeside and Llangollen
On Going Temporary
£9.24ph rising to £10.14 after 12 weeks
Mornings and Afternoons
Our client has an urgent requirement for a capable Warehouse to join their established production team. You will be responsible for picking the finished product from the warehouse and following order forms to dispatch to customers.
Duties will include:
• Picking finished product from the warehouse
• Packing boxes ready for dispatch
• Working to targets
• Following order forms
• Identify any defective products
• Maintaining a clean work area
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Must have a good solid work ethic and reliable by nature
• Previous experience within a packing role
• Knowledge of a similar role
• FLT Counterbalance Licence
• Happy to commit to rotating shifts
• £9.24 per hour
• Temporary role with permanent opportunities
• Friendly and clean working environment
• Free Parking
For further information please contact Dan Roberts at Travail Wrexham on 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.