Job number: 27900748
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £8.92 per hour
- + Free Parking, Overtime Opportunity
Temporary - ongoing
Wrexham, commutable from Llangollen, Chester and Deeside.
£8.92 per hour + free parking
Our client has an urgent requirement for an Warehouse to work within their busy warehouse. Warehouse experience is advantageous but not essential. You will need to be hands on and happy to manually move products around the warehouse and help prepare orders for dispatch.
• Pick a variety of products ready to be dispatched to customers
• Follow dispatch and order notes
• Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked and secure
• Take responsibility for working through your orders independently
• Help out in any team tasks, such as cleaning equipment and checking stock
• Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams
• Willingness to learn new skills and adapt into a new environment
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivery high quality products. This is a fantastic opportunity where extensive training is provided.
• Working hours are Monday - Friday with an early finish on a Friday
• £8.92 per hour
• Free parking
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Dan on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.