Job number: 27900786
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £9.14 per hour
- + Free Parking, Overtime Opportunities, Temporary to permanent position
Temporary - Permanent
Monday - Friday 8AM - 4:30PM
£9.14 per hour
Our client has a requirement for a warehouse operator to work within their busy warehouse. The role will involve picking and packing products ready for dispatch, following job order sheets and working as part of a busy team. The successful candidate will have a willingness to work, a good eye for detail and able to work within a team.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role and will have the following skills:
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be self motivated and enthusiastic
• Can work to hourly targets in a fast paced environment
• Have good time keeping
• Must have good manual dexterity
• Good natural/corrected eyesight and visual acuity
• On offer is £9.14p/h
• Working Monday - Friday 8AM - 4:30PM.
• Free on site parking and canteen facilities available.
• 28 Days Holiday
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Warehouse Operator to join a friendly team and growing team, working for a busy and successful large organisation within the Wrexham area and the potential for the right candidates to secure a permanent job.
Key Skills and Alternative Job Tittles
Warehouse, Picking, Order Picking, Production Operator, Stores Operator
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Dan on 01978 366123 or email your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.