Warehouse Team Leader
Warehouse Team Leader/Senior Warehouse Op - Doncaster up to £20,000 p/a
Day shifts, 32 days holidays with the chance to increase to 36, other benefits as follows:
- Warehouse Team Leader/Senior Warehouse Op
- Up to £20,000 p/a
- 32 days holidays per year (24 plus 8 stats) with the chance to increase by 4 in the first year
- Excellent Monday to Friday shifts 8am-5pm
- Free tea and coffee and access to refreshment making facilities
- Ongoing training & further career development opportunities
An exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Team Leader/Senior Warehouse Op in Doncaster. A permanent position with a growing and progressive local employer that offers future development, training and career prospects.
Working closely with the Operations Manager, operatives, key customers and the logistics companies, the Team Leader/Senior Op plays a pivotal role in ensuring the site is efficient in its process, effective in its delivery and professional in its approach. This is a hands-on role in a very busy warehouse that currently completes around 80 orders a day. You will be involved in all aspects from picking and packing to handling returns and goods in, ensuring that customers' orders are sent out accurately and in full on a 'Just in Time' basis using SAP.
To apply for the Warehouse Team Leader/Senior Warehouse Op, you will:
- Already be a senior warehouse op, handling a high level of orders in a 'Just in Time' environment.
- Have knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Be an ambassador of health and safety.
- Have excellent knowledge and experience of modern warehouse management systems.
- Be customer focussed, with excellent communication, organization, planning and time management skills.
- Have a minimum GCSE (or equivalent) in both Maths and English
- Experience on Counterbalance FLT trucks is essential
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.