6am - 6pm 4-on 4-off
£11.50 per hour
Primarily reporting to the Weighbridge Supervisor, you will be responsible for the site weighbridge, keeping up to date and accurate records and monitoring both inbound and outbound vehicles.
Duties include for the role of Weighbridge Admin:
• Control access of all inbound and outbound vehicles on site
• Operating the weighbridge, ensuring that all vehicles have been accurately weighed upon entry and exit of the site and that these weights reconcile to stock control records.
• Manage vehicle booking sheets.
• Keeping all required records up to date and accurate regarding individual vehicles and types of materials entering and leaving the site
• Entering all incoming and outgoing materials onto the company database immediately
• Notify Goods In/Out of all vehicle's arrivals, what the vehicle is loaded with, or is collecting.
• Notify all drivers entering the site of their requirements of PPE and procedures regarding evacuation and health and safety policies and inducting new drivers.
• Accurate and full reconciliation between weighbridge records, vehicle access/egress and stock control and loading/unloading records.
• Regular flow of vehicles on and off site to maximise site production.
• A good working knowledge of Word & Excel
• Manual data input skills
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Good attention to detail
• Bereavement leave
• Casual dress
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Employee discount
• Free parking
• Gym membership
• On-site parking
• Referral programme
• Store discount
If you think you have the necessary skills, and personal qualities for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01476 577248 for immediate consideration.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.