£26,161 - £29,605, M - F, premium overtime, 33 days leave, Christmas shutdown, external training, private pension scheme, annual company bonus, private healthcare, free parking, modern manufacturing, and welfare facility including modern canteen, changing rooms and showers.
Due to the continuous growth and expansion of a well-established global engineering company in the Sheffield area, we have an opportunity for an a MIG or TIG Welder to join their team. The role is based at their modern UK Head office site which is both commutable from Rotherham and Barnsley and accessible via public transport. Reporting into the Fabrication Supervisor, day to day Welder responsibilities could include:
- Multi run and fillet welding
* Accurately interpreting customer requirements and reading manufacturing drawings
* Fabricating bespoke components up to 15mm thick in Stainless, Mild & Carbon Steel
* Satisfy challenging production targets
* Maintaining a safe working area
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Welder or Fabricator who is looking to gain a new career within a globally renowned steel manufacturing business that can offer future training and career progression due to their continued growth plans.
The company has excellent transport links from the city Centre via tram or bus and is accessible from Rotherham or Barnsley also. The company provides excellent training and career development opportunities along with the following benefits:
- Up to £29,605 per annum depending on experience and shifts.
- Monday - Friday, Both AM/ PM or AM / PM Nights rotating available
- 33 days holiday including bank hols
- Christmas shutdown
- External training opportunities
- Private pension scheme
- Annual company bonus
- Private healthcare
- Free parking
- Modern manufacturing and welfare facility including modern canteen, changing rooms and showers
For further information please call Katie 0114 276 8228 or apply online now.
Travail Employment Group are advertising this vacancy and its services in this instance as an Employment Agency.