Job number: 15056080
- Wellingborough Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £9.00 to £9.95 per hour
Potential long term opportunity
On site parking
Subsidised Tea and Coffee
Hours of work Monday - Friday Day Shift 06:30 to 15:00 hours and 15:30 to Midnight (enhanced pay rate)
Overtime Available during busy times.
On behalf of our client we are recruiting for window fabricators to work within the manufacturing of doors and windows. We are currently looking for 1 person on day shift and 2 people on backshift
Fabricators for this role will be involved in the production of uPVC doors & windows and will be required to work on specific areas such as cutting, sash prep beading framing and glazing. Key tasks will be the following
- Work to required specifications
- Quality inspections and identifying any problems at various stages of production
- Other duties as and when required.
- Be comfortable with heavy lifting.
- Be H & S aware and be used to manual handling.
Fo this role you will have window fabrication experience and have the following attributes
- Experience of working within a fast paced production environment
- Experienced in using power & hand tools
- A good eye for detail
- Be committed to producing high quality of work
- Be happy standing for long periods of time.
- Have an enthusiastic attitude and be able to work on their own or as part of a team
- Good time keeping and attendance.
We are looking for people to start W.C 12th April so if this is the right role for you apply today.
To keep all employees safe as possible my client is carrying out social distancing measures so regular temperature checks are conducted, hand sanitiser is readily available and face masks and gloves will be provided.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.