Job number: 34000266
- Doncaster Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
Workflow Coordinator - £18-22k - Doncaster Permanent - 28 days holiday, Mon-Fri, 8.30am - 5.00pm, free parking, supportive team environment, plenty of long-term development opportunities
• Workflow Coordinator
• £18-22k depending on experience
• 28 days holidays per year
• Monday to Friday
• 8.30am to 5.00pm
• Free parking, refreshments and cooking facilities
• Supportive team environment and development opportunities
A permanent position for a Workflow Coordinator in the Doncaster area with a company who are enjoying progressive growth and long-term contracts. This a new role within the Company to act as bridge between customer service and production, in both the machine shop and workshop, to ensure a smooth and constant work flow. You may also be required to cover any additional or different duties in any department which the Company may require from time to time. This role requires you to implement and monitor processes to ensure a smooth running of production.
The role includes:
• Liaising with all departments to ensure all required items are in place to produce a smooth work flow.
• Implementing and monitoring processes to ensure the above is maintained.
• To process, prepare and monitor a job from order to completion to include creating job sheets, ensuring all departments know production start dates, ensuring all parts are ready for production and monitoring the vehicle through to completion.
• Reception cover on a Rota basis and transfer of messages relating to this.
• Ad-hoc duties as necessary
To apply for the position of Workflow Coordinator you will:
• Have excellent computer skills and knowledge of programs such as excel preferred
• Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally both in writing and verbally
• Have excellent administration skills and accuracy in all tasks
• Have the ability to learn technical information quickly and flexible as the work can be varied
• Have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills required.
• Production experience preferred but not essential.
As this role is being developed as part of a Company restructure, duties will be increased and developed over time dependent on skills and experience. Full training and support will be given to the successful applicant.
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.