Yard Operative - £11.50ph - £12.50ph - Nr Colsterworth, Grantham - Temporary to Permanent
Our client is one of the UK's largest manufacturer and distributors of machinery. Established over 50 years ago, they are looking for a Yard operative / Forklift Driver to join their experienced team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
As a Yard Operative your daily tasks are:
• Operating a forklift Counterbalance around the yard to load and unload HGVs with machinery.
• Goods-in - carrying out inspections of incoming materials and checking for and reporting damages.
• Goods-out - checking items for damages against customer requirements, checking details against delivery note.
• Cleaning machinery with pressure washers and moving machinery to designated areas for maintenance work
• Keeping site and warehouse clean and tidy.
You will have an up-to-date Counterbalance licence and experience within any of the following warehouse / goods in / goods out / materials handling / yard / stores work previously. This is a physical role so good fitness is essential , a "Can do" attitude and the ability to work in a team
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm with increased overtime rates for optional hours after contracted hours
33 days which will increasing with length of service, annual pay increases, private health insurance with BUPA, life assurance 3x salary, employee assistance scheme including counselling and therapy sessions for you and family members, eligibility to participate in company bonus scheme, discount scheme for vouchers across leisure, healthcare, retail and entrainment, in-house training for further licences, staff rest areas, free car parking.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01476 577248.
This is being advertised on behalf of Travail Employment Group acting as an employment business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.