Job number: 27002069
- Wrexham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £872 per annum
- + Free Parking, Overtime Opportunities, Temporary to permanent position
Temp to Permanent
Working as a general operator with one of the UK leading supplier of chemicals, you will be required to mix chemicals for client orders, help with the dispatch of chemicals and fill out relevant paperwork for quality purposes.
• Mixing chemicals from order sheets
• Weigh out materials ready for manufacture
• Load and unload deliveries
• Fill out relevant paperwork for auditing and quality purposes
• Help dispatch chemicals with delivery drivers
• Follow strict health and safety standards
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to follow strict instructions and order sheets
• Have the willingness to develop and learn new skills
• Similar to working in a similar environment
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.